This unique fiber optical cable system lets your digital flat panel display extend up to 700 meters (2,300 feet) away from host by TMDS digital signal transmission.
- High Speed and long distance transmission by LC type Multi-mode Fiber
- Corresponding to T.M.D.S. signal
- The use of standard DVI plug (male) and LC fiber connector
- R,G,B,Clock signal is transmitted seperately by multimode optical fiber
- Maximum resolution UXGA
- Pseudo-DDC detection function for EDID information
- Frequency Bandwidth: 1.65 Gbps (Single Link)
- Supporting Graphic Resolution & Distance:
UXGA resolution (1600 X 1200) 500m(1,650ft)
SXGA resolution (1280 X 1024) 700m(2,300ft)
- Recommended for 1600x1200 at 60Hz
- Up to 1.65 Gbps.
- Using connector: DVI 24 pin plug (male) and LC connector
- Power Consumption: Tx: 0.53Watt(max) Rx: 0.9Watt (max)
- No external power required for 95% of applications
- Resolution 1080i.
- Optical Source: 850nm VCSEL
- O/E Converter: PIN Photo Diode
- Using Fiber: 50/125 LC Multi-mode Fiber
- Operating Temperature Range: 0 to 60 degree Centrigrade
- Storage Temperature Range: -30 to 70 degrees Centigrade