Mouse over thumbnails to view larger images.
Highly Sensitive Meter with Built-In Buzzer.
- Durable ABS Plastic Housing
- Built-In Buzzer with Pitched Tone for Alignment Reference
- Front Panel Sensitivity Control
- RF and DC Pass-Through
- 75Ohms 950-2050MHz Input Sensitivity 7mV@55dB
- LNB Gain 52-60dB
- Power Requirements 13-18VDC
- Required 6dB attenuator for 60-65dB LNB gain
Wiring And Operation:
- Connect a jump cable from LNB to satellite finder's "TO LNB" input.
- Connect the "TO REC" to a 13V ~ 18V DC power which comes from the satellite receiver.
- Make sure that satellite finder is properly connected. Plug in the AC cord and turn on the satellite receiver.
- Make coarse dish alignment by setting azimuth and inclination. Turn knob clockwise to make the third LED on.
- Adjust dish position, feedhorn position, and polarization to make more of the LEDs turn on.If all LED turn on, turn off the last two LEDs by turning level control counterclockwise.
- Remove the jump cable and satellite finder. Resume connection of satellite receiver and LNB.
- When using this unit to install C dish, you must not place the FINDER in from of dish to avoid all LEDs being on all the time.
- When using high gain LNB, gain that is higher than 60dB, insert a 5dB power passing attenuator in between LNB and satellite finder, or replace the jump cable to be a 20 Ft. RG-59U.
- If the LED is sparking, the sensitivity is too high. Lower down the input signal by inserting a passing attenuator between LNB and satellite finder.