|You Are Here: PacificCable.com HDMI 1.4 Cables With Ethernet|
Did You Know ...
- HDMI 1.3 allows the availability of a new mini connector for devices such as camcorders
- The availability of HDMI 1.3 depends on your specific equipment.
- All HDMI cables should be made using the largest gauge (AWG) wire with individually shielded pairs possible with top quality workmanship. This protects your signal from Electromagnetic Interference (EMI) and Radio Frequency Interference (RFI).
- Increases single-link bandwidth to 340 MHz (10.2 Gbit/s)
- Optionally supports 30-bit, 36-bit, and 48-bit xvYCC with Deep Color or over one billion colors, up from 24-bit sRGB or YCbCr in previous versions.
- Incorporates automatic audio syncing (Audio video sync) capability.
- Optionally supports output of Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio streams for external decoding by AV receivers. TrueHD and DTS-HD are lossless audio codec formats used on Blu-ray Discs and HD DVDs. If the disc player can decode these streams into uncompressed audio, then HDMI 1.3 is not necessary, as all versions of HDMI can transport uncompressed audio.
- HDMI 1.4 was released on May 28, 2009, and Silicon Image expects their first HDMI 1.4 products to sample in the second half of 2009.
- HDMI 1.4 increases the maximum resolution to 4K x 2K (3840x2160p at 24Hz/25Hz/30Hz and 4096x2160p at 24Hz, which is a resolution used with digital theaters);
- HDMI 1.4 includes an HDMI Ethernet Channel, which allows for a 100 Mb/s Ethernet connection between the two HDMI connected devices;
- HDMI 1.4 also introduces
- an Audio Return Channel
- 3D Over HDMI (HDMI 1.3 devices will only support this for 1080i)
- a new Micro HDMI Connector, expanded support for color spaces
- an Automotive Connection System.
- HDMI 1.4 supports several stereoscopic 3D formats including field alternative (interlaced), frame alternative, frame packing, line alternative, side-by-side half, side-by-side full, 2D + depth, and 2D + depth + graphics + graphics depth, with top/bottom half and full formats to be added in January 2010.
- HDMI 1.4 requires that 3D displays support the frame packing 3D formats at either 720p50 and 1080p24 or 720p60 and 1080p24.
- High Speed HDMI 1.3 cables can support all HDMI 1.4 features except for the HDMI Ethernet Channel.
Larscom Access Cables
Fore Systems Cables
Subscribe to our RSS Feed
Policy and Procedures
Track Your Order
Some Of Our Customers
View All Categories
HDMI Cables With Ethernet
HDMI Fiber Cables
HDMI Male Solder Connector / Hood Kit
Mini HDMI To HDMI Cables
Electronic Connection Access Kit
© 2011 Pacific Custom Cable, Inc.
HDMI 1.4 Cables With EthernetPacificCable.com carries HDMI 1.4 Cables With Ethernet.
If you need a HDMI 1.4 Cable With Ethernet not listed here, and/or pinout drawing identified call us at 800-931-3133 or email a request and any documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
RoHS Declaration of Compliance (PDF - 15 KB)
|HDMI 1.4 Cables With Ethernet|
|Part Number||Description||Click Picture for Specs||Price||Qty|
|Latest Version High Speed HDMI Cables with Ethernet
Supports Steroscopic 3D For TV, Up to 4Kx2K Resolution
|HEHDMI-18IN||18 Inch Male to Male High Speed Digital Cable With Ethernet||$28.00|
|HEHDMI-1||1 Meter (3 Ft. 3 In.) Male to Male High Speed Digital Cable With Ethernet||$29.00|
|HEHDMI-2||2 Meter (6 Ft. 6 In.) Male to Male High Speed Digital Cable With Ethernet||$32.00|
|HEHDMI-3||3 Meter (9 Ft. 9 In.) Male to Male High Speed Digital Cable With Ethernet||$36.00|
|HEHDMI-5||5 Meter (16 Ft. 3 In.) Male to Male High Speed Digital Cable With Ethernet||$43.00|
|HEHDMI-8||8 Meter (26 Ft.) Male to Male High Speed Digital Cable With Ethernet||$73.00|
|HEHDMI-10||10 Meter (32 Ft. 6 In.) Male to Male High Speed Digital Cable With Ethernet||$86.00|
|HEHDMI-15||15 Meter (48 Ft. 9 In.) Male to Male High Speed Digital Cable With Ethernet||$115.00|